I created my first website. It will used as a resource reference for me during and after my studies. My vision for it is a place to share the tools, techniques, and information that I gather through my graduate classes. It is, and may always remain, a work in progress, being added to and updated as the weeks, semesters, and years go by.
I consider creating this website a great accomplishment. Several years ago I attempted to create a website for a friend of the family. It was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with technology. No matter what program or platform I tried to use, I just couldn't get it to work. I became frustrated, and gave up. That is very unusual for me. Typically, when I become frustrated, it makes me even more determined to make it work. Ok, I admit it, I'm stubborn.
This time around was completely different. When I saw the assignment, I have to admit, my heart stopped. I remembered back to my last attempt, and fear came upon me. This time I worked through it. And the tools are much more user friendly now. Technology has advanced so much. I used Webs to create my site. Come take a look...but remember, it is a work in progress
No comments:
Post a Comment