Monday, July 5, 2010

Time to Catch Up


It's been a while since I've last added to my blog.  I have been busier than expected for the last month and a half.  The first summer session of classes is over.  It was much more difficult than I had expected.  Crunching so much information into just four weeks of classes was very overwhelming.  However, I've survived to do it again, in the second summer session.
During the first summer session, I took two classes.  While taking the two classes, I was also substitute teaching almost every day and planning the end of year party for my daughter's class.  Looking back, I overextended myself.  My classes were loaded with more work than I expected.  I learned a lesson through it all, though.  I need to learn to say "no" more often, especially when it will effect my quality of work and effort.  I also need to not procrastinate with anything.  Start strong, and stay strong.
It is now the second summer session.  And I am taking two classes, again.  This time, however, one is an online class.  I have made sure I have fewer other obligations this time around.  And I can feel the difference already.  I am able to stay current on all my work, not putting it off until later.
Lesson learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment